YOU MAY HAVE A SEXUAL ABUSE CLAIM AGAINST THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF SPOKANE
DID ANY PRIEST OR ANY OTHE PERSON CONNECTED WITH THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF SPOKANE, ITS PARISHES, SCHOOLS OR OTHER INSTITUTIONS:
- DO ANYTHING TO YOU SEXUALLY INAPPROPRIATE, OR HAVE YOU DO ANYTHING SEXUALLY INAPPROPRIATE
- TOUCH YOU OR HAVE YOU TOUCH HIM OR HER OR YOURSELF SEXUALLY, WHETHER CLOTHED OR UNCLOTHED
- INAPPROPRIATELY LOOK AT YOUR SEXUAL OR INTIMATE PARTS
- SHOW HIS OR HER SEXUAL OR INTIMATE PARTS TO YOU
- TAKE A SEXUAL OR INAPPROPRIATE PHOTOGRAPH OR VIDEO OF YOU
- INAPPROPRIATELY SHOW YOU ANYTHING SEXUAL, SUCH AS PHOTOGRAPHS, MAGAZINES OR BOOKS
- HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOU OR YOU WITH HIM OR HER, WHETHER ORAL, ANAL OR VAGINAL
- HAVE SEXUAL CONTACT WITH YOU OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER
- DO ANYTHING SEXUALLY TO HURT YOU OR CAUSE YOU PAIN AND SUFFERING
I did attend Catholic school in Spokane. I’m impressed they tracked me down. The Catholic Diocese of Spokane is using Bankruptcy protection (don’t be fooled the Church is a corporation) to put a quick limit on the people who might come forward with sexual abuse charges, and conveniently, a corporation in bankruptcy protection does not have to suffer the embarrassment of damning testimony at trial. However, the strategy is backfiring. The bankruptcy court has determined that all of the parishes are considered property of the Diocese, that means they can be forced to sell the churches and everything in them to pay off the claims.
Godspeed to the claimants.